Picture it: You take one final sip of champagne with your stunning bridal bouquet in your hand as you savor the most beautiful wedding you could have ever imagined. Your family and friends are gathering to send you off, all hearts in attendance are bursting with love and well wishes, but before you are whisked off into your newly wedded bliss, you have one final private dance as the cherry on top of this picture perfect wedding day!
When picking the perfect final song for your last dance, keep in mind this one important question: Does this song speak to us as a couple? Even if the song that you chose is not the song that was playing during your first kiss or first dance, listen to various songs together and wait to come across that perfect one that really captures your hearts and speaks to your connection. Whether your style as a couple is modern, traditional, or a bit more eclectic and hip, we have put together a love filled list of 20 last dance song suggestions to help you show off those fierce wedding shoes and close the evening on the right note (pun intended!).
1. It Had to Be You – Tony Bennett
2. I Will Always Love You – Whitney Houston
3. What a Wonderful World – Louis Armstrong
4. Love Me Like You Do – Ellie Goulding
5. Come Away With Me – Norah Jones
6. Beautiful – Mariah Carey ft. Miguel
7. La Vie en Rose – Edith Piaf
8. Love on Top – Beyonce
9. Until The End of Time – Justin Timberlake
10. You and I (Nobody in the World) – John Legend
11. Kygo – Firestone
12. Marry Me – Train
13. Thinking Out Loud – Ed Sherran
14. Sugar – Maroon 5
15. Let’s Stay Together – Al Green
16. Sky Full of Stars – Coldplay
17. My Love – Paul McCartney
18. Like A Star – Corinne Bailey Rae
19. Your Love is King – Sade
20. Love Never Felt So Good – Michael Jackson & Justin Timberlake
Comment, share, and like this post to let us know your favorites from the list and any favorites that we may not have included! As always, thank you for reading and have a wonderful week from your wedding planning friends at Celebrate Colorfully!