From the ‘he proposed and I said yes’ text, the engagement party, several trips to different bridal stores to the awesome bachelorette party, the rehearsal dinner and finally your wedding day, your bridesmaids are the ones, along with your groom, by your side during this special time. There are so much that they do, and you can’t imagine getting through the whole wedding planning journey without them. You are so grateful to have such amazing friends not only in your wedding day, but also in your life. To say “thank you” to your best girls, picking out thoughtful bridesmaid gifts is the perfect way.
Picking the perfect gift is no easy feat! Although they will appreciate any gesture, different bridesmaids want different thing because of their unique personality. And you want them to absolutely love their gift. To make your planning process a little easier, we have come up with some cool bridesmaid gift ideas for you.
- Jewelry – Elegant necklaces, bracelets or earrings with a personal touch (i.e. her initials, an engraved message) will be a great token of your friendship.
- Robe – Dress her up in a pretty Moroccan-inspired robe as she gets ready with you for your wedding day.
- Shoes – A pair of shoes that matches her bridesmaid dress and will help her shine at the dance floor at your reception.
- Monogrammed tote bag – Who would say no to a personalized bag filled with amazing skin care products? Some guys maybe, but definitely no girl!
- Her favorite drink and personalized drinkware – If your girl can not get through a day without (at least) a cup of coffee, you know her favorite coffee and a mug with her initial will definitely put a smile to her lovely face. If she’s more into wine, her favorite wine paired with wine glasses is perfect for a sleepover party, sipping and talking about life.
- A makeup bag filled with her must-have beauty products – Lip sticks, blushes, eye shadows, nail polishes and so on, all things that make her feel the prettiest.
- A handmade gift – Soaps, candles, or a scrapbook, a picture frame with a photo of you and her, anything handmade by you will touch her heart.
- A class – Cooking class, dance class, photography lesson, calligraphy lesson, or any cool skills she has always wanted to learn.
- An experience – Skydiving, camping, skiing, or rock climbing, an adventure that will excite your active best friend and strengthen your bond.
- A mini vacation – After a cheerful but also stressful months of planning your wedding, you and your lady deserve some relaxation. A trip to a spa or a nearby resort will surely treat you well.
If you are still unsure of what gifts to get, take a moment and think about your bridesmaids. Who are they? What do they like? What do they usually do in their spare time? Do they need anything specific at the moment? Once you find the answers for these questions, you’ll know what you’re looking for. Finding the perfect gift isn’t just about the gift itself, it's also the thought that counts.